Why can’t I download video from a website?
Question by Muhammad Ahmad /

I am trying to download video from http://2012.infusioncon.com/videos but I am unable to download the video from that link. I am able to download video from YouTube but unable to download from the mentioned site. I have used Internet Download Manager and also Free Download Manager. Can you please try for me to download the video from that site and let me know how to download the video from that site. I am hurry. Any help please. I am using Windows 7 home edition and Internet Explorer 9.

• Bill Dettering

There are many sites that disable the ability to download by using a protocol called RTMPE. (YouTube uses RTMPE for some videos as well.) The only way to capture video from sites like these is to use a high quality screen recording program like WM Capture or Replay Video Capture.

• Fracis

Well in case you ever need to download online videos and it doesn’t work with a regular video downloader, you can check audials moviebox. it has several recording options, including screen recording which works with pretty much any video (here you can find step by step instructions on how it can be used: http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_stream_capture_music_videos_movies_from/hulu.html). and it does a pretty good job in general.

• guthagowtham

Use Download Helper. However, if the video is protected or secured from downloading you may not download it.

• Prakash Senapati

try idm if that not works then maybe the downloads are restricted

• Muhammad Ahmad

I tried IDM and FDM but no one is able to download video from that link.

• Jon Smith

like Dalsan said, Not every site lets you download-orbit is actually really good with its capture mode

Hello, the reason you can not download those videos is because in order to do so, you would need to pay to access library. In the link you provided, it shows three videos but whenever I tried to play them it gives an error

• ryandigweed0

Orbit downloader is good, Otherwise there are many “Media Catchers” :) Which will try to grab music/videos/pictures from any site :)

• Mihovil Pletikos

as dalsan said orbit should do the trick…..

• GamE

try youtube downloader