Why can’t I connect to the Internet using HP Quickweb on my laptop?
Question by William Parker /

I have deleted and reinstalled quickweb, I have checked the connection, I have checked the wep id and password. None of this works, it just automatically disconnects.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , , ; or ask your own question.

• Zhong Jiang

Did you connect through another network and was it successful? You can visit HP Official Support page about HP Quickweb and download their latest version in an attempt to solve your issue. However, it’s restricted to certain models. Also, one memo, make sure that the wireless button on your keyboard is lit white, not red and ensure that you have wifi enabled. If nothing comes to mind. Use a ethernet cable to test if it have any internet functionality.

• Nikhil Chandak

contact ur internet company to solve ur problem that y r u enable to connect to the internet

if your HP Quickweb partition is
    1- if your partition is NTFS then you’ve to format it as FAT32
    2- if your partition is Logical convert it to Primary