Why can’t I accept Google Play Terms and Conditions on my LG Optimus V?
Question by Mike Haubrich /

I have LG Optimus V with Android 2.2.2 with Kernel Version 2.6.32.2. It is a used phone. I am trying to access Google Play, but I can’t find the Accept link in Terms and Conditions. How do I get past this step?

1.Visit Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications
    2.Tab over to “All”
    3.Select the Google Play Store app, and then tap “Clear data” and “Clear cache;” then, select Download manager and tap “Clear data” and “Clear cache”

• Mike Haubrich

There was no Google Play Store App in the applications listing. However, I did clear the browser cache and data and the “Downloads” cache and data.

When I choose the Downloads icon on my home screen, it opens the browser and brings me to the “upgrade” link, and then it loads the Terms and Conditions screen and I am back where I started.

nice that was fixed for you, thanks for the reply :)

• Junil Maharjan

have you tried scrolling down? or clicking next?

• Mike Haubrich

Yes, I did. I went to the bottom of the page and there is no “Accept” nor “Decline” button.

• Jono schnell

The same thing is happening for me too however I fixed it !!

try clearing data/cache on the new market : Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All tab > Play Store (or some name to do with the market) > Clear data.

Then try the market app again and the accept/decline message will show !
      It will again direct you to the terms site although go back to the market app and hit again, it should go to the proper market then !

• Mike Haubrich

Got it! Thanks!