Why can I not install and play Temple Run on my Samsung Galaxy Ace Android phone?
Question by Himanshu Singla /

Why is the Temple Run game not working or installing on my Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830?

Android Version-2.2.1
Kernel version-2.6.32.9

Kindly help me out!

• Danish

I could not install the temple run or temple run plz tell me how much i will increase my android version plz give me some suggestion about these difficulties so plz send me mail to resolve these problems

• ROHIT PANDEY

to run temple run on any android phone requires minimum 512 mb of ram.but your galaxy Y doen not have that so it can not be install on ur phone……..

• Rajan

yes i have downloaded it but one file has been removed from the link and the other would not get installed in my phone
    tell something please

This was the only way to get it and moreover,many users complained for this optimized version of app getting crashed and hanged.

• Nedohc

i have downloaded the optimized version but it cannot be intalled on my fone. wat shud i do?

Does it shows any message that installation from third party sources are not allowed or blocked ? If yes,then you have to allow it so as to make it run on your phone.

• wessaf

Hey i tried downloading one of those apk files for temple run and it did download but when i try to install the game it sez not installed

• Maestro V

i have micromax a45 superfone punk and i have a big problem that the games like temple run , subway surfer do not work on it . my android version is 2.3.6 and still the games dont work … plz help me out

Follow ha14’s suggestion above in the first comment.

• Tilak Raj

Hey i have samsung galaxy ace s5380i with android2.3.6. My phone and iphone 3gs has same specification even they have same resolution but temple run don’t work in my galaxy ace but it runs in Iphone 3gs. why pls suggest me…..what should i do.

This is because it’s not compatible with your phone’s hardware.Although,the optimized version was available for some time in internet,but was taken down.

• nastyboy

why i cant download timple run in my galaxy mini versoin 2.2.1

• Hamza

I have Qmobile A2 with 256Mb RAM, 1GHZ of processor. I never had any problem with any game like nfs shift, or other Graphic intense games but Every running games like temple run, Granny Run, Mummy run and Pyramid run. it says that it has been dowloaded and installed successfully but when I open it it starts loading but it closes during loading. NOTE:( I did’nt installed Adobe Flash Player). Please anybody answer me as soon as possible.

• shirshendu

Can i instole youtube format factory of android phone

• Rajan

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i having
    Android version 2.3.6
    Kernel version 2.36.35.7
    i have updated my phone using software update as per you mentioned in the previous comments but still temple run is not working on my phone please help me out please tell me what can i do now.

Did you tried the optimized version of Temple run suggested by ha14 in the first comment itself?

• Rajan

I have a Samsung Galaxy ace GT-S5830i having an Android version 2.3.6 i have updated my phone using software update as per u said in earlier comments but still Temple Run is not working on my phone please help me please tell me what can i do now

• ajay

can i play temple run on my samsung galaxy y….