Why can I do if my Sony Xperia phone has shut down and won’t start?
Question by Omar Nawwar /

My Sony Xperia Neo L has shut down. If I connect my charger it shows the charging light but it’s not showing anything on the screen.

What should I do? Please help me get it done!

• Harshit J

I same thing happened with my Xperia Neo V. Luckily it was in warranty and I got it replaced. But my phone did not show any charging screen at all. Get it checked at your customer care center.

• max

so what did u do ? my phone also doesn’t show anything ! blackout ! haha

• Harshit J

I contacted the dealer from which I bought it. He happily replaced the dead phone with a new phone.

try Sony Update Center
    or
    Xperia Neo/V/L stock.ftf files & kernels
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1952333

try to get to flash boot
    1.Press and hold the Menu button, at the same time plug in the micro USB cable to PC.
    3.You should see Blue Color LED light up.

or
    1) Power on Sony and wait until you see your notification LED lighted up
    2) Press volume up button from the very moment you see the Notification light
    3) You should get into Recovery

• Chris Marcoe

Why did it shut down/ did you turn it off? Did it run out of charge? Did it crash and shut off? Also, is it new? Or still under warranty?