Why are my notes not syncing between my iPhone and iPad?
Question by Maureen Welling /

I cannot find my notes on my iPhone, they are on my iPad but not my phone. How do I get them to sync between the two devices?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , , , ; or ask your own question.

• Robert Forcier

Another thing to look out for is if you have any mail account that also sync note i.e gmail, they can also cause confusion with icloud and syncing notes

• Kunal Singh

iOS: Syncing Notes
    this will help u it work …….!!!

• danielooi

Make sure that you are sign in using the same ID on both iOS devices.
    If you already have signed in, try to sign out and sign in again on both iOS devices.

• Trevor H

Have you looked in itunes? When you select your phone located in iTunes after you have connected it you will see a ‘tab’ that will allow you the option to sync notes. Make sure also that gateway is not blocking the process so have a look under the apple -> system preferences.

• Chris Marcoe

Have you been syncing before this? Did it jsut stop for no reason?

If, however, you are trying to set up syncing for the first time, try this: http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/ios.html

That should get you were you need to be. And good luck.