Why are most features in Facebook not working?

Manoj Kalita March 22, 2013

I can not see who is in chat, I can not share anything, I can not wish to write friend’s birth day etc…what happened in my Facebook account? How can I solve this type of problems? Is my account is hacked?

Operating system: Windows
Web browser: Chrome

1. vijaya

Thanx Kaue Lima.... it worked for me.........:-)

Change your password just in case! Then try to access your account either on another computer or in another browser.

Since you cannot even make a post to wish you friend,then possibly your account is hacked.Report it to Facebook -

http://www.facebook.com/hacked

use another pc with chrome browser and login to facebook, if you have the same problems then report to facebook can be bug?

5. SaapeXD MoHods

Try to load Facebook in another Browser like firefox / Opera etc... !

or

Clear the Chrome Cache and see if that helps.

Or it could be a problem with internet connection. Sometimes when Facebook doesnot get the bandwidth to load their site, it occurs to me that the loading of the page stops. So make sure that Facebook is getting enough bandwidth. (Torrents , downloads can eat all the available bandwidth)

6. Kaue Lima

It's probably one of the two following problems:

You are stuck with an old cached version of the website wich is causing you issues. Try pressing ctrl+shift+r to reload your page refreshing the cache, chrome has an issue with sticky cache so you may need to press this combination some 4-5 times to really refresh the cache.

Another thing that may be causing the issue is an extension, go to Tools > Extensions or type chrome://extensions/ in the address bar and remove anything you don't know what it is.

If the problem persists, come back with some more info on the issue and i'll be glad to help!