Why am I no longer receiving notifications of new messages on my site?

Tammy Miller June 12, 2013

I am an administrator on a site and I also list items to sell. I am not able to see all of the messages that are left on my posts. Being an administrator I also need to see what is on others messages for bids.

It was all good up till about a week ago. I thought it was my computer and I had it cleaned and everything. Now there are more people who are experiencing the same thing.

Can you please tell me what to do to fix this? I am losing money by the day. Can you please help me and the others on Facebook?

Has Facebook made changes to or "updated" the site that may be causing this issue? Many times when they roll out their changes, they also alter your settings on the site, so you may want to check those as well. You know the kind I'm talking about. "We are making the site more secure -- by resetting your configuration to the most open options available so it will be easier to hack!" In this case, an update may have created a more restrictive environment for you.

• null

all I know is im have been checking everything, now a lot more people are having the same problem that I am with facebook and their messages not showing up, like now, I have someone messaging me, and I have to go thru my email cuz I cant see it on my facebook page

2. Tina Sieber

Tammy,

Could you please clarify where your site is hosted or what service you are using?
    You are not talking about a Facebook page, are you?

I'm afraid we won't be able to help you unless we know where exactly you are experiencing this issue.

• Tammy Miller

It is about a facebook page. I have tried 2 different browsers, internet explorer and google chrome. Facebook is the only thing I am having an issue with on my computer