Which web/android app searches for products across multiple shopping portals?

Drsunil V October 4, 2013

Which web or Android app helps to search for a product across multiple shopping portals? I’m from India.

You can also see buyhatke.com site for comparison.

Regarding Android app,PriceDekho app is good.

2. Guy M

Not an answer, but I just want to say thank you to Dr. Sunil for all of his great questions. It's readers like you that make MakeUseOf.com so useful!

• Drsunil V

Thanks Guy M for the nice words. Because yours and many other answers have been sincere I have felt like putting my queries on this forum.
      It is mutual - give and take. Your message has a nice attitude. Reminds one of : it is attitude and not Aptitude which determines one's Altitude.
      The center of satisfaction of all our activities should be for Our Creator. And not for self satisfaction
      Then there will be peace and bliss amongst all living entities

3. Drsunil V

4. Harish J

In India, you can try MySmartPrice. The site is geared toward utility, and features a ton of categories. http://www.mysmartprice.com/

If you're looking for fashion, I suggest you check out something like SweetCouch.