Which phone to buy within a budget of $500 to $600 or 30,000 rupees?

Akash B November 14, 2013

Which phone you will suggest in Budget of $500-$600 and in Indian Currency, near 30,000 Rupees?

1. Tanveer A

Get a NEXUS 5, its an awesome phone

2. Ankit G

I personally have been researching for a new phone and I have compared following : Note 3, Nexus 5, Sony Xperia Z, LG G2, Moto X.

After a week long research I have come to a conclusion to get LG G2, it has great specs, and beats all the phones mentioned.

I am not an iPhone fan but none of them are in that range though.

LG G2 has a fixed 32 GB space but with high speed wifi services and great free online storage options as google drive or mega, no one really needs more than 32 gb.

Moreover its light and has durable interface as well as battery backup.

I can talk loads about phones, if you have any further questions feel free to message me.

I would wait until Motorola releases the Moto G in India. For $180-190 USD, there is no better phone. For the money, it's the best buy that I've ever seen in that it includes the latest version of Android as well as 18-months of support.

I can't imagine a better device for the money, including the Nexus series of devices.

4. Junil M

The new Nexus 5 would be awesome with Stock Android 4.4 Kit Kat and other great features.

Sony Xperia ZL and LG Optimus G Pro phones are available under Rs.30,000/-.

Out of two,I would recommend you to go with LG Optimus G Pro as it's fast,screen is vivid and works very smooth.