Which one of these laptops should I buy?
Question by Siddharth Preetam /

I want to buy a new laptop and have narrowed it down to two choices. The two laptops are:

1. HP Pavilion M6-1103TX or

2. HP Pavilion DV6-7040TX

The specifications are mostly the same – the primary difference between the two being the chipset and the graphic processor. How do I decide which is better?

• Tanveer Ahmed

Go for the HP Pavilion DV6-7040TX

• Md Nur-Un-Nabi

If you are using the laptop for gaming then go for DV6 else for normal use buy M6…..

• maria

HP Pavilion M6-1103TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 750GB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph)

this one, good look, :D

Go with HP Pavilion M6-1103TX as the next model you suggested has i7 processor and is near to the price of M6 model.So,you could assume some corner cuttings there.This fact must clear all your doubts to choose your laptop.

• Stephanie Liles

What is going to be it’s primary use? For play (gaming, music, etc), then I would definetly go with the DV6-7040TX with the graphics card and audio (quad speakers) that comes with it. The M6-1103TX is good for work purposes (depending on what you do for a living) with the TrueVision HD Cam for video conferencing, etc.

• Mayur Godhani

Go with HP Pavilion M6-1103TX its better and my one friend using it too.

• Andrew Yen

check speed function and design… if u want check the conponents etc. i5 vs i7… I7!

• siddharth singh

M6-1103TX is the one to go for … it has better specs and durable

• Jack Giebel

The M6-1103TX is the clear choice, as every one else has said.

• luis donis

HP Pavilion M6-1103TX