Which mobile phone maker is reputed for quick service repair?
Question by DrSunil Vaswani /

Which mobile phone company is reputed for quick repair service? And I’d like to hear any reviews of prompt repair.

• Jeff Podolski

I had an HTC desire Z that died just as I came to upgrade. So I got the new HTC one S.

But it bugged me that the Z just died as I really liked it because of the keyboard.

I tried local repair shops as it was over 2 years old.
    No one could help, I eventually got directed HTC directly.
    They said it had 3 years warranty on it and would have it collected the next day.
    This was on a Thursday.
    Collected Friday, returned Monday.

So they had the phone at some point on Friday, repaired it over the weekend and sent it out for delivery for Monday… Incredible service imo.
    The failure was with the motherboard btw, so not a tiny fix.
    All for free too.

Can’t rate the service enough.

Jeff

• Dhaval Patel

nokia the best in india…

• garva sharma

Yes Apple is highly suggest by me but you can go with asus and htc they are really very good for their service in my area they are very best for me

• iVad3r Safadieh

Apple is known to have the best and fasted Smartphone repair and customer service, so i recommend going with Apple.

• Imesh Chandrasiri

that depends on which country you live in and the dealer who is selling the devices.