Which is the keylogger for Windows that can be installed remotely and is free of cost?

Himanshu Singla November 12, 2012

Can you suggest which keylogger can be installed remotely on a PC, for free?

1. Gianna Marie Lanete

i used steel keylogger and it's free :))

Hmmm...........

I'd rather refrain from suggesting any.

3. Susanal Green

Here is a free keylogger you might be looking for: http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/pykeylogger/index.php?title=Main_Page

Most of the free keyloggers are hard to use and one important thing is that you cannot make sure if they contain any virus or Trojan.

For myself, I turn to some professional keyloggers which provide free trial like MicroKeylogger. It's much more multifunctional. http://www.microkeylogger.com/remote-pc-monitoring-software.html

4. Nikhil Chandak

these softwares are illegal & they will definitely have price , I don't think so that there is any software without price
    but I think u can try SniperSpy or Winspy software , if they may help u out

5. Terafall

Why do you want to install this software? Its illegal to install such software without the owners consent.

• Drew Butler

I agree and without a good reason for this question I for one think this question should be removed.

• Lisa Santika Onggrid

Well, I for one wanted to use it to record my own activities (tracking whatever I do with my computer) as well as storing what I type in case I closed the document unsaved. It has some legal uses to outweight the negative response.

• Rob Hindle

You are confusing keylogger with what this guy asked for - REMOTELY INSTALLED keylogger - i.e. one he could install on a computer other that the one he's using. Maybe yours for example. Does that sound legitimate?
        I didn't think the aim of MakeUseOf was to help people do illegal things. Remove the question.

7. Aniket Singh

Perfect Keylogger for Windows - easy to use stealth solution for PC and Internet surveillance. Discover the Truth now!
    but it is not free

8. dhanunjayarao chunduri

winspy keylogger should be installed remotely but it is not a freeware.

most keylogger will be recognized by antivirus and firewall so will be denied, unless someone has important knowledge in computing or the host computer accept the keylogger install.