Which bluetooth headset to choose for iPhone?

sonalkhodiyar June 27, 2013

I use Plantronics M155. I use iPhone and my M155 has been just perfect.

Recently I have been thinking of upgrading my Bluetooth headset. But I am really confused with selecting the successor. I was thinking between Jawbone Era, Plantronics Voyager legend being my top picks. What would you suggest?

1. Paul Pruitt

I just bought LG Electronics HBS-700W Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset for about $50. It is one of the few Bluetooth headsets that get 4.5 stars on Amazon (actually 4.4) and are still reasonably priced. It has listen time of 10 hours.

Go with Jawbone Era.This headset has special feature for iPhone,it shows visual battery meter for headset.So,you can assume that this headset it optimized to work well with iPhone.

If you have a look at Cnet's review -

MyTalk feature is best -If you load up your phone's address book on the MyTalk Web site, the headset will now be able to read out caller ID by name if the caller is in your contacts list.

In case of Plantronics Voyager legend headset, the charger is very delicate.If you lose it,then you will have to buy one separately from Plantronics only.Also,users reported that noise cancellation feature doesn't works well for this headset.

• sonalkhodiyar

yeah, I also read that legend's magnetic charger is having issues and cannot use everywhere. Thank you for your response Susendeep.