Which app functions similar to Google Docs “Forms” for Facebook groups?

Drsunil V September 4, 2013

Which app functions similar to Google Docs “Forms” for Facebook groups? The default “add document” does not have much functional similarity to Google Docs “Forms”.

1. Justin P

Why not just post a link to an actually Google Form? I don't think there is anything out there that functions like the form for Facebook, but the Internet is awesome because links.

• Drsunil V

hi

Thanks for your input on this question

But kindly please note that there would have been no necessity to pose this question here if the google docs link were to be posted in a facebook group as the portal's app provides greater ease of access and most users are averse to clicking links of outside facebook

So please kindly reply to questions according to criteriae specified within them.
      I do not know whether MUO's protocols agree with your kind of replies

If you find my questions inconvenient please refrain from answering them as per your choice and convenience

With due regards,
      Sunil

• Justin P

I'm just trying to help. I'm pretty sure nothing exists that's precisely what you're looking for, so I thought I'd suggest something else. Sorry if that annoys you.

• Drsunil V

oh it's ok with me. If experts search there sure would be found apps fulfilling the criteriae or similar in function atleast. It is experts like you who can do this.
      Even if not found , I guess that suggesting to use same app as mentioned in question is of no benefit as pointed earlier. This can annoy those who on searching net for the criteriae in question , reach this url. But it's ok with me. Your apologizing is nice of you