Which Android tablet manufacturer is known for quick service and repair?
Question by DrSunil Vaswani /

Which company in Android tablet market is reputed for quick service repair?

• Imesh Chandrasiri

It depends on the country you are living and the retailer whom you buy the device.

Sunil,

Pretty dicey question. All I can say is that among the MNCs present in India, Samsung service centers are really well spread and probably higher in number. Now, how competent these service centers are, maybe a totally different question, as they are not usually direct service centers, but dealer agreements with samsung to run their service centers, so the quality check and audits are suspect. But that is the same story of all the brands. Do not think Indian brands, as their after-sales service really sucks. So I guess samsung is probably the best of the lot. They even have online after sales service in India. You can find it from here : http://cybersvc2.samsungcsportal.com/cyberservice/csc/account/login01.jsp?locale_id=in_en

• Yudono R.A.

it depends at where you’re located; at some region the manufactured have plenty service center so they can repair it very quickly, on the other hand some only have a few service center:

just to break down; samsung is quite good in my region, second are HTC

• Nevzat Akkaya

I bet it is Samsung. I trust them.

• David Smith

I can only tell you that my Amazon Fire was replaced, no questions asked, within two days at no cost. It may not be the best Android tablet but you can’t beat their service.

• Alan Wade

Do you plan on breaking it?
    Maybe your question should be along the lines of Which Android Tablet Manufacturer has the best reputation?

• Réy Aétar

samsung probably