Which Android app allows me to track credit card purchases & ATM activity?

Anonymous July 16, 2013

Hi,

I have an Android phone, and am looking for an app which will easily allow me to track:

1. Each credit card purchase
  2. Each ATM withdrawal

In real-time, as I make them, and require the least amount of keystrokes.

Ideally, it would be great if such an app could just scan in some bar code, and do the rest automatically, e.g. sum everything up between the credit card or bank statement dates, so I could then verify there’s been no funny business on my account.

Is there such an app? And how do you ensure there’s been no hacking – do you just do a detailed visual inspection of each statement you receive?

If you are in search for apps which is dealing with your personal finances,then you must look at what app your bank,credit card company is offering.They must be the first you should go with.

Have a look at some of the apps below which might be helpful to you -

SunTrust Mobile App

Navy Federal Credit Union

One can be sure that everything is fine by checking and keeping track of all expenses using two different apps.You can do this by keeping track of each expenses using one banking app and one expense tracking app not linked to any accounts(manual tracking). This could save much time without needing one to start investigating expenses from scratch.

One must also be aware that apps can be hacked and can be fake too.Have a look at this new article for some detailed insights -

Fake CommBank Android security app targets mobile customers

such things can happen with any banking apps.