Where have the MakeUseOf share buttons gone?

Dianne L September 10, 2013

Since the new makeover I am not able to share to get points from MakeUseOf. I like to share to Facebook and so on, it gives my friends information and it gives me points for your site! Where has my share strip (on the left) gone? How can I get points for sharing now?

Thank you!

Dianne,

Kindly mark your question as resolved by choosing a best response from the above.

• Dianne L

All issues have been resolved. Sorry about hanging on. Have a beautiful day.

• Susendeep D

Dianne,

Actually,I meant to choose a best response (comment) which helped you most. You can do this by clicking on the tick mark (left side) of the best comment.

I congratulate you for your issues getting resolved.

2. George A

I am having the same thing happening here. No share buttons.

• Susendeep D

Share buttons are now present on top left side of the article which you ave to hover your mouse.It gives you Google +,Facebook,Twitter and Pinterest options.

3. Joshua J

Me too. My share buttons are gone. I used 3 browsers(Chrome, Firefox, IE) and they didn't appear.

• Dianne L

Please talk to admin about the share buttons missing....it appears to be a bug in the system. I have the basic ones under each article, not the total share one. Let them know about your concerns. Thank you....

4. Dave P

The buttons for the major social networks should still be there. If you click on an individual article they're all in the left sidebar, and as you scroll down the page they'll (annoyingly) follow you with a slight delay.

If they've actually disappeared then it's a bug, and you should reply in this thread letting us know the relevant information.

• Dianne L

Thank you, the share buttons are now under each article...Thank you, this is what I needed.

5. Paodsf A

scroll down the page and it will appear on the left.

6. Milinda L

If you lost share button then use Tab key on keyboard. tab will select share button then press Enter to share.