Where have all my Facebook Timeline posts gone?

Adam Gool March 25, 2013

Hi, here. I am trying to figure out what I did or why I can’t see any posts past the end of last week on my Facebook Timeline. I have tried everything I can think of and still can’t see anything. I was trying to fix it but still can’t see any posts from Mafia War on my wall or other applications. I think something happened to have changed everything but I don’t how I can put everything back as a before…

Please help, and thank you!

1. Athul Jayaram

Either try from a different browser or it is a FB error later it will be shown if you didn't delete

check ACTIVITY LOG if you see your status updates on that list.. dont worry your updates are still in your account

2. Avinash Mali

It's problem with cookies, remove all history and cookies and try to log in.

3. SaapeXD MoHods

Try to login to Facebook from another Browser and see if that fixes the problem. Or clear the cache and cookies of Chrome.

Why can’t I see my Facebook Timeline posts from October of this year?
    http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/facebook-timeline-posts-october-year/