Where do I get a password to download the MakeUseOf WordPress guide?

Terry Zuehlke May 28, 2013

I can’t get the password to download “Set Up Your Blog With WordPress: The Ultimate Guide”. I already subscribe to the newsletter, so when I type in my email address all I get is a message stating that I already am subscribed.

There is no password provided, however, to complete the download.

Help me out!

1. Mike D

Well now we know the password for Makeuseof is no longer Makeuseof and just press enter.

I used to get asked for the secret password :) but havnt been in a while now.

3. Chris Marcoe

At what point does it ask you for a password? I just DLed it and it didn't ask me for a PW at all.

All the manuals and cheat sheets have a standard most famous very secretive password 'makeuseof'. Hahaha :P. Oops, I just out a big secret of MUO.

5. Kyem Ghosh

makeuseof is the password for each and every makeuseof guides, cheat sheets and pdf. Download any of them and the password is 'makeuseof'. Just remember it.

• Justin Pot

Yep, the password is "makeuseof". This only applies for older manuals, and soon won't apply for any manuals at all. Enjoy!

• Kyem Ghosh

Oh.. Well I didn't know about that. And so I was wondering why I could get the download button directly without entering the password. Thanks Justin