Where did the “Resolved” checkbox on MakeUseOf go?

KamilKozyra March 29, 2013

Hi everybody. A little while ago, MakeUseOf made a tick icon to mark a question as best (resolved). Where did that “tick” go? I don’t see it.

1. Michael Heffner

I see my question now, but of course the first thing I looked for was a resolved box. Don't see one, but I'm sure once it has a few answers something will show up.

• Tina Sieber

You need to be logged in and pick the best answer to mark the question as resolved.

2. Michael Heffner

I don't know, I'm still trying to figure out why the question I asked yesterday still hasn't shown up...

• Tina Sieber

We moderate all questions to make sure no spam or inappropriate questions get published. Sometimes there is quite a backlog and it can take a few hours for a question to be published.

I did publish a question of yours today, so I guess that's the one you've been waiting for. :)

3. Christine St Syr Griffin

I don't know about any tick, and my cookies are cleared regularly thanks to susendeep kindly reminding me, I just hit the green resolved box on top of my question. christine please correct me if I am wrong

• KamilKozyra

There is no "resolved box" anymore - just a tick for a best answer.

4. Joel Thomas

Clear history,cahce and cookies and post the result here

5. Ashwin Ramesh

Yes, that has happened quite a few times to me too. When I refresh the page twice or thrice the "Resolved" tick box appears. However, if this happens whenever you post a question, then I guess you need to clear your browser cache and see if it helps!

6. KamilKozyra

This sounds weird but if I went back to my profile here and looked at an older question. Then, the new question got the "tick" back. Just strange.

• MakeUseOf TechGuy

it appears once the system has detected you're logged in. If our social provider is having a bad day, we don't know you're logged in yet.