Where can I get a Linux WiFi card driver for a Toshiba Satellite Pro A200?

Guy M September 27, 2013

Where can I get a wireless network adapter driver for a Toshiba Satellite Pro A200 that works in Linux?
I want to use my Toshiba Satellite Pro A200 as a Linux machine, however the wireless card in it has no driver that is natively found in Ubuntu or other distros I’ve tried. I also can’t seem to find one through Google searches, so maybe your readers might know of one?

I don't know, but...
    1. Find out what chipset that WiFi card uses (should be in the manual, and if memory serves me right, the WiFi card is also easily accessible through a hatch on the underside) and search for _that_ on the forums rather than for the laptop model.
    2. I hope you find a suitable driver, but if not, you could always buy a small USB WiFi adapter (the sort that hardly sticks out of the socket) and make sure it comes with a Linux driver. My experience with these adapter has been excellent. They often work better than the built in or even large external WiFi cards!