Where can I get a free Seedbox?
Question by Patrick Jackson /

Now, the problem is that I have tried my best but failed to find a Seedbox that can be get for free. Please help me in finding one which:

1. Is of course, for ‘free’, for real! (Hard to find one! :) )
2. Is not a trial service,
3. Doesn’t requires my credit card details :)
4. Should have decent bandwidth/storage.
5. Doesn’t require phone verification

• Nashiu

https://justseed.it/register/index.csp?ref=czrrmcdfsq
    use this link to register you will get free seedbox no survey no verification no bullshit
    there will be a box called ” refferal code” just copy and paste this = czrrmcdfsq

• Patrick J

Please do not post referral links. Also, I have tried the service and it seems to not work properly.

• martin

Torrent + Dropbox = free Seedbox
    (It works I’ve tried it)
    (I haven’t tried it with Google Drive , but i think it should work)

1. Take the file you want to share and put it in the “public” folder of Dropbox. You may want to create a system of folder organization if you plan on making many different files available, just to help maintain your sanity. You will see the Dropbox icon in your system tray have a little blue cycle icon indicating that a sync is in progress.

2. When the Dropbox icon becomes a green check-mark again, your webseed is ready. You can right click your file and select Dropbox -> Copy Public Link to get the URL.

3. Open up uTorrent and create a new torrent. Select your file. Add any public tracker (For instance: http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce). Paste the webseed URL from step 2 into the Web Seed box. Do not check Private torrent. Click Create and save as… and wait as uTorrent makes your .torrent file.

4. Done! Give your .torrent file to a friend or post it to a website for millions to see and you can safely shut down your computer to go to work (or whatever), it doesn’t matter. Dropbox will seed your file for you, as long as there are no other seeds available. As soon as there are however, those seeders will prevent your Dropbox from being overwhelmed.

• Patrick J

Thanks for the informative response. One can use BurnBit for creating torrents as well, but in a more direct way. However, I want to download torrents while seed them but not directly from my computer. Please help me if there’s any thing that suits my needs.

Thanks again.

• Mr G

Well there are a number a free trail version out there that can give you a day service, up to 100hd space and great bandwidth, but all requires you to have a credit card, but i can assure you, if they say its free trail, any deduction made is return, and the most the deduction come up to is 1 dollar.

There is also another free service but it is not worth mentioning to how bad it is

• Patrick J

Well, I have specialy mentioned that I don’t want a trial service. BTW, do tell me about that ‘free’ service, at least I’ll try it before seeing about other options.

• Ali

Its really dumb to think of having a free seedbox duhh!!

• Ahmed Musani

No you cant, unfortunately.

• Patrick Jackson

That was a harsh way to answer!

• Me

Don’t worry about it ! It’s just a question, right !

There are many (too many imho) superior minded people on the net, at least they think so. And to them you are just ridiculously stupid, But not enough for them to just have to attempt and make themselves feel more superior, or less inferior … however you want to put it. This person is just pulling numbers out of the A**.

As a IT General Manager for a fortune 500 company … Most of what I do now (after 20 yrs in the field and on the floor) is approve purchase orders.

Although what you are looking for will be very hard to find for free.
      I really don’t have time to address this properly and normally do not find these. But as I set here having lunch, I somehow came across this.

Point is … don’t let the little angry people get you down. Most of the time people like this have no real life outside their computer monitor and do not posses the proper people skills.

It is sad what the world is coming to … correspondence via social networking (that’s a hoot “social networking”) texting while in the same room … Sad, sad, sad ….

Good Luck

• Patrick Jackson

Well thanks. It is great for motivation. FYI, I would like to tell ‘em all that I have found a ‘semi-seedbox’! XD

Although it is not like an average seedbox, but still it can be of my use until I find one!

Those who are reading this might want what I want. So let’s keep finding and see when we get any answers! BTW mine is not ‘free’ now.

• Jan Fritsch

Seeing that this is the second time you ask for something “totally free” with all the features I’ll give you a different kind of answer:

server hardware $2000-3000
    initial setup … probably 8 hours at a total of ~ $1000
    bandwidth and traffic $800-1500 monthly

Basically you are looking for someone willing to give you around $15.000 over the first year.

Yes, there are free services out there but they always come with certain restraints and limitations. The reason you have to give some sort of verifiable information like the credit card details, phone verification or something is because they want to hold you liable in case you violate their terms and cause problems.

• Patrick Jackson

Thanks for your suggestion. You can suggest me any such free service which at least gives decent storage and bandwidth. Thanks again.

• Nala Dimapunong

Sorry to break your bubbles, but there’s no such thing as a free seedbox. That business costs a lot of money, so it’s almost impossible to find one. If there is, you still have to pay to have better and longer services. If you want to share, just go to a file host. But if you still insist, go to http://www.torrent-invites.com/free-seedboxes/, there a thin chance you can get a free seedbox, but you actually have to win it. Good luck!