Where can I get 3 months free trial hosting without a credit card?

June 9, 2013

M website recently got popular and now I am moving my website from free hosts to premium hosts.

I want a trial package because I have no bank account now (have made an application for this but in my area the account applications approve after 40 days) so please help me and tell me if you know of any trial hosting with no credit card that I can use temporarily.

Thanks!

1. null

i just want more than 2Gb space and More than 20GB bandwidth and also they must allow 5000 visitors a day.
    site 5 offer that?

2. Rahul Yadav

Site5.com will provide you with 30 days of free trial hosting. It includes all the premium features. To claim your 30 day free trial, all you have to do is use the coupon code FREETRIAL and then select the one month billing contract term when signing up.

Another option that you can consider is awardspace.com, though it comes with certain limitations on free hosting, but can be a viable option if you can cope up with them.

I had looked into and found that only 1month free trial is offered by all like those of Windows Azure etc..

Makeuseof has discussed about it under similar questions and has found that -

What is the best free web hosting service?

Xtreemhost provides free hosting but without Curl and fopen().
    000webhost is also considered most.

Top 7 Easy and Free Web Hosting Services