Where can I buy a US iTunes gift card for use in India?

Minna Dennin November 15, 2012

I am from India and I want apps on my iPhone. The problem is that the app is only available on us iTunes, so I need a US iTunes gift card. I tried Best Buy but they don’t send cards to India.

I need a site or a shop who provides US iTunes gift card email delivery or online delivery to India – any ideas?

1. Sherry Taylor

I am using this one for last 6 months http://www.mygiftcardsupply.com/

You can check out this article to know more about itunes card online delivery

2. Newell Fisk

Also try ebay

3. Newell Fisk

Try any American store and see if they'll send it to you, maybe you can buy it and get the code sent to you in a email or something. Good luck

4. TB_2P

Ebay or Amazon but you need a US account.
    or buy it on the official Apple Store App or on store.apple.com/us

5. Douglas Mutay

Maybe you should just register a new account with iTunes using USA for example. But I think the card you will use should be international to be accepted. I am presently in Africa but my apple account store is registered in USA and I can buy from USA store directly instead of using gift card.

6. Harry Barnes

7. Richelle Lorentzen

Have a check on the link below.

iTunes Store: My credit card’s security code or zip code does not match my bank’s records -

If your card is of international one,then you must not face any problem.Your card could be of domestic in nature.

The first place to get a iTunes Gift Card is Apple store -

If the Apple store is down,then you could either wait for some time or visit the link below to get cards-

8. Nikhil Chandak
  9. Stanimir Mihov

You can get one from EBAY or Amazon
    Usually you get the code fast (within 24 hours) in you email

I tried to do the same thing from England to Sweden and couldnt. After a lot of searching I give up, I hope you have better luck.

• Richelle Lorentzen

You can check out my comment may be you can find out a solution.