When on a limited budget, which model phone should I choose from?

Rajaa C August 4, 2013

Micromax Canvas 4 is around US $ 295 and Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is around US $ 375 . Can someone help me choose which one to go for as there is a huge price difference of US $ 80 between them.

1. Rajaa C

Brought None, Just brought a Lumia 520 instead. Pretty satisfied with it I must say.

thanks for your feedback, enjoy your Lumia 520 :)

2. rajesh

go for nexus 4,samsung s3,iphone4 or xperia SP.this article might help you further.
    http://www.techfishy.com/2013/08/best-smatphones-under-25000-2013.html

I think that if you are decided on only of these phones,then kindly wait as I think that it's not worth to pay for that much for Mega 5.8.Also,avoid Micromax Canvas 4 as its blow to unlock feature is a fail or gimmick(works rarely).

So,if you wait for some more time,you can get it at some reasonable price.

4. Vipul J

Galaxy Mega is definitely a well specced device.
    But since you are on a tight budget, I'd recommend the Xperia L.
    It costs around or less than the Micromax Canvas 4.
    Also being a reputed brand you can be assured of great after sake services which Micromax consumers cry about generally.

It has a new chipset and decent enough specs to handle modern games.
    But if you want the best & latest, better get the Nexus 4 instead of Galaxy Mega as they price about the same as well.

Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 has more ram than Micromax Canvas 4 so for multitasking is better also the CPU Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is faster than Micromax Canvas 4

Micromax Canvas 4 has better camera and better download speed so is good foe online streaming, Plus FM radio.

Micromax Canvas 4 battery 2000mah/Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 2600mah