When I click Inbox in AOL mail I get the Java Script App error “docLinks is undefined”?

Katya S October 17, 2013

Lately, I haven’t been receiving emails from certain contacts I never had problems with before. Some are from blogs, and some are from regular contacts, so I can’t figure out why only certain ones are blocked. At the same, usually whenever I click “Inbox” in my AOL email to refresh or bring up, a little box pops up titled “Java Script Application”. In the box it says “Error: docLinks is undefined”. When I had one of the people whose mail I wasn’t getting email me at my Google email acct. instead, it came through there. Also, this may be unrelated but I noticed this started around the time I noticed some “Web Developer” add-on or feature or whatever it is in the “Tools” drop-down menu of my Firefox browser. It may be a coincidence, but I didn’t know if it was related.

Thank you for any help. I’ve been doing searches for what the error message means when it appears when I’m in AOL mail, but I can’t figure it out.
Katya

If the problem is wide,then AOL would definitely fix it.If you want to make sure that you did change something in Developer mode,then you would need to reset Firefox.

See the below article to know how to do it -

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/reset-firefox-easily-fix-most-problems