When I click Inbox in AOL mail I get the Java Script App error “docLinks is undefined”?

Katya S October 17, 2013

Lately, I haven’t been receiving emails from certain contacts I never had problems with before. Some are from blogs, and some are from regular contacts, so I can’t figure out why only certain ones are blocked. At the same, usually whenever I click “Inbox” in my AOL email to refresh or bring up, a little box pops up titled “Java Script Application”. In the box it says “Error: docLinks is undefined”. When I had one of the people whose mail I wasn’t getting email me at my Google email acct. instead, it came through there. Also, this may be unrelated but I noticed this started around the time I noticed some “Web Developer” add-on or feature or whatever it is in the “Tools” drop-down menu of my Firefox browser. It may be a coincidence, but I didn’t know if it was related.

Thank you for any help. I’ve been doing searches for what the error message means when it appears when I’m in AOL mail, but I can’t figure it out.
Katya