What’s the YouTube URL for 360p .MP4 version of videos?
Question by Jayaraj Perumalswamy /

How do I form the YouTube URL for 360p .MP4 version of the videos? E.g. if youtube URL is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=546xxOYv30o, how do I makeup the URL for the 360p .MP4 version?

I don’t want any YouTube downloaders or desktop clients, I just want the URL.

• Joel Thomas

use savefrom.net this is the best site ever
    just paste the url in the box and download in the format of your choice

• MakeUseOf TechGuy

Meh – the “adding ss” in front of youtube trick is better.

• Chinmay Sarupria

I don’t think there is a way you can form youtube url to download videos. I can only recommend you to use download managers or the sites listed above.

• Junil Maharjan

try keepvid.com it is easy to use.

• Indronil Mondal

most of the other options mentioned by others requirs u to have java installed and they r just ways of downloading ..
    I would like to tell you that youtube dont seem to provide u with mp3 its the other addons and other plugins those allow u to grab the audio and
    for that 360p link u need to use the control in the embedded player in youtube u get any links as the video is not stored in any seperate link its that player that seeks the low resolution video..

• ValPrajj

you said download manager!!!!
    copy paste url and download it with the said download manager with your requirements whatever be the pixel the said download manager will have those!!!
    this is a no brainer!!

• MakeUseOf TechGuy

Copy paste WHAT url, precisely? Did you read the question?

• Issam Se

Just install this plugin : Chrome YouTube Downloader!
    than you will find a small button under any video that give you ability to download it

Note: this plugin for Google Chrome Browser.

• Home Less

You need to add flash downloader plugin or add on at your browser
    It is easy to download any video and flash
    I recommended for you this flash downloader
    Mozilla Firefox >> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/flashgot/

Download YouTube Videos as MP4: extension firefox
    MP4 360p (480×270, 480×360) – all videos are available in this format. Use it if you want to play videos on a mobile phone (iPhone, Android) or to save space.

• SaapeXD MoHods

Go to http://en.savefrom.net/ and Enter the Youtube ID you want to download. THen you get get options to download, in 360p , 720p , mp4 , flv etc…

• Imesh Chandrasiri

When ever you want to download a youtube video, use this website!

copy-paste the url on this site and it’ll give you all the available formats of the video! ( Even HD if available )