Well, I have realized that no one’s going to offer a free VPS (http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/where-can-i-find-free-vps-hosting) so easily, so I am looking for a one stop for VPS and website hosting. My requirements are as follows:
1. I am looking for a flexible and affordable hosting, which allows me to upgrade anytime.
2. My target audience is less than 10k but would be media-intensive, so I need more bandwidth and disk space while not much processing power and RAM (~1.2 GHz and 1GB RAM will suffice, for VPS).
3. As for upgrading, I am also looking for a service which allows me to upgrade specific feature (e.g. only bandwidth)
4. I am looking only for Linux images and would prefer Debian and/or Ubuntu.
5. I would rather prefer more email addresses, database and websites than the usually advertised “unlimited” stuff (most of the hosts sucks due to providing only ~5 emails/DB)
6. Also, I would prefer the ones which is hosted out of US and has great performance and uptime.
Thanks in advance.