What’s the best place to buy and sell college textbooks online?

Josh Hiekali March 24, 2013

I’ve been spending a lot of time trying to research where is the best place to buy and sell my textbooks, but their just seems to be so many places.. Anyone know where is the best place to do this..

1. Hannah

You are right. There are so many book buyback companies. However, there is a new website called TBBCompare.com. It is a price comparison company for textbooks. The list of companies is made up of only the best in the business.

Hope that is helpful and you get some cash for your books!

2. Haley

I would say probably ebay you find everything there have a look and see if they sell something similar and that will give you an idea weather it would be ideal or not to place an ad there

3. EL

half.com is good.

4. Chris Marcoe

Amazon.com is the best. Everything you get that is from their site is guaranteed by them. even if its from Amazon marketplace. And they always buy back your books. Granted, you might pay a few dollars more, but with that guarantee, it can't be beat!

5. Dave Elmert

Hai There,

I suggest you to try http://selfpublishing.com , It lets you to design the as well.
    And more source you can find it here,

Hope it helps.
    Thank You.

6. Joseph Lerro

The Pirate Bay?

7. Anish P

Aside from Amazon and Half.com, I get/sell my books from/to other students that either have taken the course I'm going to be taking or will be taking a course that I have already taken. Selling it to your classmate might be more efficient than selling it to online sites, which won't give you much money for your book.

8. justinpot

If you're still in college/university, check if someone nearby is running a local site for doing this. My college had one provided by the computer science department and it saved me a lot of time and money: no shipping!

9. Sabarinadh Ch

You can buy & sell your books on amazon and ebay for better price. you can also visit the following websites to sell your old books..

10. SaapeXD MoHods

I would Recommend Amazon and Ebay! :D

11. Joel Thomas

Ebay and Amazon are great places to sell your books

Makeuseof has many articles on books.Some of them are -

The 10 Best Sites To Rent Or Buy College TextBooks Cheaply

3 Tried-And-True Tips For Buying Cheap Textbooks -

The Top 5 Sites To Find Your College Textbooks -

If you want more,you can perform search operation on Makeuseof site and also have a look at similar articles present at the end of each articles mentioned in the above links.

13. Christine St Syr Griffin

I have used amazon successfully in the past six months, you can either sell them yourself through amazon or/and sometimes amazon will buy them from you I did that twice and received a nice credit from amazon. christine

14. princedakkar69

Sell them back to the school bookstore, amazon or ecampus
    I have used ecampus and it worked for me, go here http://www.ecampus.com/

Here are a couple more sites that do textbooks:

Sell them to your college's used textbook store..

16. Paul Pruitt

Putting stuff on Amazon Markietplace will get them to sell pretty well. Just don't ship them to Amazon to be shipper. It's a trap. I lost money in the latter form of selling which is known as "Fulfilled by Amazon".