What’s the best offline management software?

Rubis Song February 5, 2013

I am currently responsible of IT in my church and we would like to go electronically and leave paper behind. We’re looking for a software that can help on management of church. We certainly do not want to have to create one, but we want a ready to install software that we can download and purchase license for multiple users. If it’s free, much better.

Here is the core function we need: It has to be OFFLINE application. Internet is still a very expensive option in my country and we prefer not a web based solution. We want to be able to enter information such as: the attendance for any Sunday meeting, the number of visitors and the possibility to create lists of members with their contact details. It also has to be a database with User Access Controls.

If anyone has an info for me, I will really appreciate it. Thanks

• Rubis Song

Thank you very much Ha14 for these valuable info. We will start checjin them one by one. But already I have focused on 2 of them that seem really promising.

1. Aska Nag

Hi!
    I advise you to look to the personal information managers, look, it is possible to choose the most suitable to your requirements.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_personal_information_managers