What’s the best graphic tablet for a Mac?
Question by Cyra Calkhoven /

What is a good and affordable graphic tablet to use with Mountain Lion?

Thanks guys for your answers. :)

And i mean a tablet that i can use for making sketches en photo-editing etc on my Imac Mac OS X 10.8.2
    Not just a touchpad or a trackpad. The wacom tablets are great, but i olso really liked thé yiynova tablets.

So now I know what kinds tablet to look for, so i now can narrow thé surch down. .

THnx, bye bye

• Boni Oloff

Oh, i think make a misunderstanding. I think you mean graphic card.. Haha..

• Jan Fritsch

I believe anything graphics tablet is going to be a Wacom device ~ especially for a Mac user. Therefor there is no real suggestion to make because your budget will guide you to the suitable choice.

The only lower priced alternative [to the Wacom Cintiq] I know of are Yiynova Tablet LCD monitors but they perform poorly under OS X.

• Eric

False. The new models work perfectly fine and work nearly identically to the Wacom brand.

The DP10U and MSP19/U are both Mac compatible and they have fixed their issues.

• NotoriousZeus

The Best Graphic Tablet you can use with MtLion is Intuos5.
    Pick your size: http://www.wacom.com/en/products/pen-tablets/intuos

Hope that helps..

• josemon maliakal

Ya ..I agree with JIm

• Boni Oloff

Graphic Card or grpahic tablet?
    You can use the GT 660 in Mac, it is used in Mcabook Pro Retina.

• Jim Chambers

If you mean a tablet that uses the Mountain Lion OS, I doubt that there is one.