What’s the best digital pen to allow me to “write” on PDFs and other docs displayed on my PC?

Anonymous July 17, 2013

Hi – I’d like to write on my Windows PC’s displayed digital documents using some sort of digital pen. While a tablet or touch screen would be perfect for this, I’m not about to replace my 24″ Dell UltraSharp with a touch screen, so I’m looking for the next-best thing.

I realize that getting used to writing on a ‘desk pad’ and seeing the output on the monitor may take some getting used to (your comments on this if you’ve tried it). The type of markups I like to do to my documents don’t lend themselves to keyboard typing.

What hardware and software would be the best to use to accomplish such a task where
1.) money is no object
2.) working on a ‘low’ budget (e.g. the least to pay that still works ‘good enough’.

If you use such an approach – please share why and how it’s helped you.

Joe

Although,I haven't used any such hardware but the article below could be helpful for signing documents -

How to Electronically Sign Documents Without Printing and Scanning Them