What website or Android app can discover city information from a telephone number if I have the 4th to 6th digits?

Jayaraj Perumalswamy March 13, 2013

Any android app and or a website that can tell the city info of the telephone number you have from the 4th to 6th digits? for eg: if 860 745 1122. I want the info related to 745 which relates to the telephone exchange and the city which the phone number belongs to. I am ooking for an Android app and a website that tells this info.

1. Prashant Mirjankar

Maps by Google Inc.

or
    Sygic: GPS Navigation by Sygic.

2. Anish P

you're likely to get a large list of cities if you just use the 4th to 6th digits as the area code helps narrow the location.

• Jayaraj Perumalswamy

well, I am looking for the info for the first 6 digits altogether. any way to get the info?

You cannot get exchange information with only the 4th-6th digits, you also need the area code since exchange numbers can be repeated in different area codes.

You can look up NPA exchange information here. There is a free lookup tool right on their home page.

• Jayaraj Perumalswamy

well, I am looking for the info for the first 6 digits altogether. any way?

which country? to narrow if the service exist, you can have multiple location from few digits. you can call phone company that can help.

• Jayaraj Perumalswamy

its USA. the 4th to 6th digit is always city/ exchange. The intend is to get information handy/ quicker and not by calling phone company. any app?