What webservice gives correct market prices for resale of fully functional second-hand mobiles?

Drsunil V December 8, 2013

1. James B

There's no such thing as a correct market price. The price is what the market is willing to pay for it, so the obvious answer would be to check markets (like ebay completed listed)

2. Timothy C

Sounds like you should sell on Amazon, I've never heard of such... Gazelle is decent, but you can get more from a person than a company... ANY DAY!

• Drsunil V

Thanks. Please note , question is for for second-hand mobiles which are verified of their working condition?

Also which countries does webservice cover?

• Drsunil V

Please note , question is for for second-hand mobiles which are verified of their working condition

I don't know of a service as such, but the way I do it is to search for the item on eBay and look at "completed listings" only. This shows what price the items actually sold out. There are usually a few outliers (very expensive or very cheap), and a large number of items selling for a middle price, which is the one I use.

• Drsunil V

Thanks. Please note , question is not for completed listing of new , but for second-hand mobiles? that too for , genuinely verified of their working