What web service lets me find and order products online to pick up at a local store?

Drsunil V October 17, 2013

Which webservices allow one to find and order product online and buy it from local store? The webservice may not necessarily be of the local store. Instead it may provide the online feature for multiple local stores across categories

If you live in a place in Mumbai where Croma store is nearby your residence,then you can buy online and pick up from the store.

For example,if you visit the product page of Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 you can see the pick up from store option.

• Drsunil V

It's only for the model you linked or all products from Store?

• Susendeep D

I just showed you a product example.It's available to most of the products.I did show you as this example as most people buy electronic items and many would like hands on treatment.

• Drsunil V

Point noted

I think you are referring to Buy Online, And Pickup In Store which is currently in Delhi NCR,India.

• Drsunil V

Yes referring to similar service , but should also include Mumbai. Had read such services on blog few days earlier. Guess it may available for mentioned city too