What type of data plan do I need for an Android tablet?

Wally Webb May 22, 2012

What type of data plan do I need for an Android tablet?┬áThe type of device is 16GB Android 4.0.3 Cortex A8 1GHz 10.1-inch Resistance Touch Screen Tablet PC Laptop with Camera Wifi. I am an Internet marketer and want to use this for business while on the go. I’m thinking about 20 hrs a month but dont know what to look for in a data plan.

1. VS Vishnu

where are you from...depends on that..how often are you in roaming...?

Hello, of course the asnwer to this is according to your needs. Do they offer packages where you bought your tablet? If they do, I would go back and see what they have available. It would also be a good idea for you to visit several data package providers and see which one gives you the best price and service. Make sure to explain what you want it for and also ask as many questions as you have with regards to service and the plans.

If you travelled a lot, make sure that service provider has coverage to the areas where you travelled. Keep in mind that some providers have specific plans for specific devices.

3. Susendeep Dutta

If you use only 20 hours a month and only surf then 3 GB will be enough.If you also stream videos and do much data intensive task like uploading/downloading huge files then subscribe to atleast 10 GB plan.

4. gpvprasad

God with any plan that will give you on no of hours per month(Don't enable auto updation of apps if you are using this plans)