What software can adjust the sensitivity of my mouse when I press a hotkey?

Serge Garcia May 12, 2013

I’m quite a serious gamer, but never quite saved up for a professional gaming mouse by Razer since the hefty $200 USD price tag hurts a bit. My question is: Is there a piece of software out there that can adjust my mouse sensitiveness (cursor speed) by just holding down a key?

For example. Before playing, I configure that software so that when I hold ctrl+alt+p my cursor speed changes to say, 180% from my default 120%? Or that I could configure so that when I hold ctrl+alt+p my cursor speed changes to a crawl of say 50%? I would find this immensely useful in FPS games where I’m aiming in sniper mode and need precision, and where slowing down the cursor with a hotkey to move only millimeters on screen. Or when Im playing in big maps on League of Legends and World of Tanks I could change my mouse speed to full speed to quickly navigate huge parts of the map, that would be great.

Any ideas on a piece of software that can do that?

Mouse Sensitivity Exporter maintains mouse sensitivity across different platforms,games etc..

X-Mouse Button, perhaps it can do what you want?
    http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm