What is the maximum number of points a user can earn on MakeUseOf in 24 hours?
Question by Tanveer Ahmed /

I have read the guide on how to earn points this site at the following link:
http://www.makeuseof.com/game/

It does not clearly states that how many comments one user can make in 24 hours, and what is the maximum limit for sharing articles on Facebook and Twitter. How many shares can a user do in 24 hours? How many points can one earn?

• Jan Fritsch

You can make as many comments, vote or like as many answers and share as many articles via social network as you want. Only the points you get for each action on a daily basis is limited.

As long as all of it is genuine activity it’s fine. If you just spam comments or answers with no value you may get no points at all. If you find a “loop hole” to “maximize daily points” in an unfair fashion MUO will likely make adjustments.

I think the adequate answer is that limits are subject to change based on development of the site and users behavior.

If you make 100 points a day for just posting a comment like “good article” you will probably stop getting points for that sooner or later. If you make 100 points for sharing on FB or Twitter each day no one will mind because sharing is caring ;-)

• Anish Parameshwaran

70 max for Sharing
    40 max for clicks from people with whom you shared
    30 max for answering questions

• Alan Wade

By entering the maximum daily points for sharing/posting is only going to lead to system abuse by way of questions being full of copied posts or insignificant posts of “I agree”.

Dont encourage people to spam the system by posting wild guesses of how many points you think they can earn!

• Lisa Santika Onggrid

I’m not sure. I once earned more than a hundred points in a day when points were still granted for comments. I think it caps on twenty or thirty comments per day or so.

No one will even disclose it even if they knew it as this is kept secret for preventing any sort of system abuse.

If you post quality comments,then you’ll be liked by many and will get up votes which will up your reputation.

• Achouak Ben

i get less than 100 points and then my points stop counting even if i share . but i still share and comment because i love MUO . thank you My Brother for showing me MUO .

• salim benhouhou

me too i get the same sister . but MUO is the best blog i ever tried .

• Alan Wade

The reward points should be the absolute last reason for you posting on this site! Try concentrating on helping people out and your points will build accordingly.

• prashanth singh rathore

50 max points for sharing

• Junil Maharjan

depends on how much time this person can waste. :)