What is the easiest way to have multiple versions of iTunes and different Apple IDs on one PC?

Joseph Videtto December 15, 2012

I manage several different iTunes accounts for our school, and continually check out iOSnoops for apps gone free. Trouble is, I do this in the evening when I’m not at the school (iTunes is on the school computers).

I have my own version of iTunes on my PC, but would like to be able to install several other versions on the same PC so I can manage them from home. Is this possible?

1. luis donis

as they say is an option to have multiple virtual machines that idea could work

2. siddharth singh

that would be a troublesome task ... could be possible by using multiple virtual machine

itunes will be linked to pc hardware and ipad id, you can have troubles in syncing here and there

• Ashwin Ramesh

True that!

4. Rohit Jhawer

Try to use virtual machines. https://www.virtualbox.org/ this one is free and easy to install.