What is the correct video format for my Panasonic TV?
Question by Bimalendu Mitra /

My Panasonic TH-L22C5D TV does not support common video format. Please help me to resolve the problem providing the correct video format.

• Abba Jee

it supports only AVI files, if you want to play other video formats, you would need to hookup a dvd player

• Alisa Fish

I have Googled for you and found this information in detail.
    http://www.gadgetsguru.in/panasonic-th-l22c5d-lcd-tv-price-specification-buy-india-15932.aspx
    It is said that your Panasonic TH-L22C5D TV supported video format is AVI.
    While you want to play videos on your TV, you need to convert the videos to AVI first.
    And here is the video covnerter I use for video conversion.
    If you need, you can take a try for this one.
    http://www.goshareware.com/video-converter-std.html

• Rakesh Mishra

.avi is the best format for tv’s and dvd’s

• vichet

i keep my movies in usb as avi mp4, but it is not support too. i can see like
      pictures file format and many of folder, but movies.avi, .mp4 i can’t see on my tv. how can i do

• josemon maliakal

where do you get media stream to your tv ? Dvd player ? it can be the problem of the player…please make your question clear

• Dimal Chandrasiri

the supported formats are AVI, MP3 and JPEG via the USB port!

• Erlis Dhima

I need more details for the problem.. but anyway..
    If you are trying to play a single video file with a DVD player, better check the manual, and see the compatible video formats that can be played! Most of the video players, can play .avi format, and some can play .mp4 format too!
    If you want to watch HD movies on your TV, from a single HD video file, you need a player that supports x264 codec and .mp4 compatibility! This is more or less..
    If you want to know about more about video dimensions, formats, interlacing or video players, please give more details of the problem!

normally TV display video your DVD player can cause this if it cannot play all dvd video format.

• Adrian Rea

Perhaps you could expand your question?are you trying to play a media file through external media?