What is the best smartphone in 2013?

Jeba P July 21, 2013

The sales of smartphones are huge in these days. I would like to know the best selling smartphone in this year 2013. Can you provide me the details? Thank you!

1. Md Mukhtar M

IF only Indians vote here it will surely be Micromax Canvas 4 . Believe Me.

Take a look

http://www.canvas-4.com/

2. Chinmay S

I would strongly recommend iPhone 5 or if you don't want it then wait for the next iPhone coming this year. Currently iPhone 5 is the best smartphone.

3. Jeff M

I haven't had the opportunity to use any of the 'other' smartphones released the last two years, however I have seen them. I own a Samsung Galaxy Note II and now that I used to its size, I can't imagine having a smaller-screened phone. The Galaxy 4 is certainly nice but it's a bit smaller and really doesn't do anything I need that my Note II can't do.

There is little to no chance I would ever be interested in any 'walled garden' phone like an iPhone. I've rooted my Galaxy Note II and am able to do just about anything I want with it... I couldn't be more pleased with performance.

4. Kieran Colfer

One point here you seem to have 2 separate questions here, as the "best selling smartphone" may not be "the best smartphone", it all depends on your wants, needs and you price point......

The Samsung Galaxy S4 is eating everyone else's lunch at the moment, but if you're looking for a good phone and don't want to be tied into a restrictive contract or pay through the node for a contract-free one, then there are lots of good deals on Galaxy S3s to be had out there. A good alternative as well is the Google Nexus 4, which is a lot cheaper than the rest for just about as much phone.

One thing I always try to keep in mind when buying techy shiny stuff is "the better is he enemy of the good", if you always hang on looking for "the best" then you'll never buy anything, as there's always going to be something bigger and better than today's "biggest and best" just around the corner...

Samsung is the top seller of smartphones. Samsung regains top smartphone sales spot from Apple in Q1 2013

In 2013,Samsung Galaxy S4 could be considered highest selling smartphone considering the rate of its sale of S series of smartphones which has been increasingly growing over the years.

It's between the iPhone and the top Samsung Galaxy models, but recently Apple has been losing some market share, whereas Samsung is going from strength to strength, so over the next few months, you can expect the very top sellers to be Samsung Galaxy models.

7. Matt S

If you like iOS then there's not much reason to avoid the iPhone 5, except that the iPhone 5S (might) be out soon.

For Android, there are a lot of options. I like the HTC One best overall, however, the Nexus 4 is an amazing deal if you don't want to go on-contract or are going with a carrier that only offers month-to-month plans.

8. Harshit J

It is going to be Samsung Galaxy S4 and IPhone 5.

Top Selling Smartphones- 2013
    http://www.webatbest.com/top-selling-smartphones-2013/
    the iPhone 5, the Samsung Galaxy S III and the iPhone 4S.

comScore Reports May 2013 U.S. Smartphone Subscriber Market Share
    http://www.comscore.com/fre/Insights/Press_Releases/2013/6/comScore_Reports_May_2013_U.S._Smartphone_Subscriber_Market_Share