What is the best factory iphone unlock service for Verizon USA operator ?

Antony F October 29, 2013

I want to use my verizon iphone abroad. The only way is to factory unlock it. What service would you recommend ?

well, if you use a prepaid account, Verizon will not unlock. What should we do then if we travel overseas and want to use the phone?

2. David O

Unless your phone is stolen, why would you NOT go to Verizon first?
    That is what seems to have worked best for folks around me plus you aren't shelling out money for an unlock that may or may not be the answer.

Good Luck.

3. Russell Smith

I also think, you should contact Verizon firstly. They will provide a better & authenticate way to accomplish unlock service.

Have you checked with Verizon itself? As far as I know they offer free unlock for iPhones after 60 days of service.

Usually the provider is the best way to unlock your phone as they will set the unlocked flag on the iTunes server which means the unlock stays even after a iOS upgrade.
    Some third party services are capable of doing this too while others will use a jailbreaked firmware so some caution is advised here.