What is the best DVD creator for my iMac?

Sheila Edens-Brown December 27, 2012

I have a new iMAC computer and I have found out that IDVD is no longer available. I am looking for inexpensive, but good alternatives to IDVD and iWeb. Can you recommend any?

1. Mac Witty

Check out K Kirchen free at the moment - use to be around $9

2. Shirley

Just try Any Video Converter Ultimate for Mac. Not only a DVD creator, but also a DVD converter, video converter, online video downloader for your iMac.

3. Micheal

i use idvd for a long time.

4. jameswebb

HI, Sheila, In fact I don't know What is the best DVD creator as Innovation always moves forward, but find the one suit for you is so important. Personally, I like this program called leawo dvd creator for mac. I buy it from the app store:
    Really useful and easy to use. May be you can have a try.

I assume you are looking for authoring features like creating a menu and stuff?

Roxio Toast

DVD Styler

The Top 5 DVD Burning Software for the iMac

DVDFab DVD Creator for Mac

7. David Hallengren

It really depends on what you're trying to do. I'm a big fan of iDVD (I think it's part of the iLife suite from Apple); it's really simple and does everything I need it to do for home videos and the like. There are a million options out there, though I can't really comment on anything else.

• Sheila Edens-Brown

Thanks, David. I was going to go with iDVD, but it is no longer a part of iLife and Apple does not support it any more unfortunately.