What is a reliable online calendar that works with IE10?

Canadian May 11, 2013

My Google Calendar stopped working with upgrade from IE9 to IE10. I am looking for reliable calendar on the internet. Any solutions for this problem?

1. null

I would like to thank everyone for their answers. I will follow Rajaa Chowdhury's answer to cancel for the moment until I have had more time to evaluate all the other responses.
    Answers were very much appreciated.

Yes, Zoho Calendar is good.

4. GamE

use microsoft's own calender. It is reliable and easily organizable

Yes Outlook.com Calendar is good and supports iCal standards.

• null

yes, but it does not seem to send an email as an alert to a calendar item, which I find so useful. Does the Yahoo calendar send an alert?

I just tested it out in IE10 for Windows 7. When you login, it gives the unsupported browser warning dialogue and I just pressed cancel. Whenever, the dialogue box came up, I just pressed canceled, and everything else including the application is working fine and behaving exactly the way it should.

Rather than trying an alternate calendar program, if the above is still not feasible for you, I would suggest an alternate browser like Google Chrome or Firefox, as your Calendar must already having data and you need to just login from any browser to maintain your Google Calendar experience.

However, if you must change the Calendar, you can try Yahoo Calendar, as it is also free and supports the iCal standards, so will be easier to migrate your Google Calendar to it, and it runs perfectly on IE10. The website is http://www.calendar.yahoo.com

• null

Just want to thank you for your response. It was very helpful, because I depend on the calendar for my appointments. What is so useful is that it sends an email to alert you about the appointment. I am surprised that google software engineers have not fixed this problem yet. But there are a lot of anomalies like that. Windows 7 has just been a headache. For, instance windows from desktop icons do not open fully unless you download IE Maximizer, which is third party software. Microsoft did that for me, 3 years ago and still has not fixed the problem.