What inexpensive camera do you recommend for creating elements to add to a blog?

October 18, 2013

I am looking to add visual content to a blog and need a suggestion for what good cameras are out there for creating stills and video. I’m ok with joining videos together if needed due to length restrictions. However, I can’t spend more than $150.00. Any good suggestions?

The technical requirements for a photo or video in a blog are quite modest, so to be honest, almost any camera selling for $150 will be more than good enough. It's therefore mostly a matter of personal preference and what features you are looking for: zoom, length of recording and light sensitivity (if you want to use it in low-light conditions). Go to a local shop and try out a few cameras. I'm sure you'll find one (or more) to suit your needs.