What graphics card is compatible with my Intel motherboard?
Question by sanaan bin mohd sanaan /

I have Intel dh61ww motherboard with Intel i3 processor, 8GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM and 1TB hard drive.

I want a graphics card of 2GB. My motherboard supports 2GB graphics card. Please give me answer.

• deepak soni

you should use xfx ati radeon hd 5850 gddr5

• Felix

Perhaps nvidia gtx 660 should answer your problem

• Jordyn Bushaw

Depending from which manufacturer it came from, you can normally go to their website and type in the service tag, model number and serial number, or whatever information they request. Then you can check out their parts & upgrades that are available, if a graphics card is not listed, then there is not a graphics card that can safely be said that it’s compatible with that motherboard.

• Ahmed Musani

select any 2bg graphics card nvidia or ati

• Junil Maharjan

you should go with nvidia or geforce. they have one of the most compatible graphic cards in the market.

• Vinh

Any PCI-e video card will work with your motherboard. You will, however, need to verify if your power supply meets the power requirements of the video card. Also, a dual-slot video card will block two of your SATA ports, so be wary when picking the video card.

• Tech geek

many graphics card support on intel motherboard but i prefer use NVIDIA graphics card.

• Achraf Almouloudi

Most ATI and Nvidia cards do, you just have to select the 2 Gb one.

• Mihovil Pletikos

any graphic modern card should work with your computer….

• Jim Chambers

Your motherboard supports PCI Express video cards. However, your PSU may not depending on what card you want. Mid to high priced cards require more power than supplied by the port and thus have power connectors to connect directly to PSU. PSU must not only have right connector but must also be capable of supplying enough power to that connector. You also may need more cooling capacity.