What English-language music site lets me share on Facebook?

Dr.Sunil Vaswani May 22, 2012

I want to share music on Facebook. I want the music I share to incorporate a play button so friends will be able to listen.

1. Souheil Bahhady

Spotify would be interesting, although, it's not operational in every country AND the person who would like to listen, needs a Spotify account as well.

• Sunil

Can spotify mobile app work in countries in which desktop access is not provided

2. Susendeep Dutta

Makeuseof publishes Sound Of Sunday article in which every week there's a list of free and best music from Soundcloud, Bancamp, NoiseTrade etc. These sites have embed code in which you can put it in Facebook post,allow it to load in it and then after that whenever anyone will click on it,it'll open on a new tab with a play button on it.

As far as I know, Bandcamp allows you to customize the look of the embeded player too.

• Sunil

Embed and html codes of mp3 do not load in fb as player

• Susendeep Dutta

As I've mentioned in the above comment,it loads in new tab when clicked on it.Before embedding it to Facebook,you'd to customize the player to suit your needs.

• Sunil

As evident from threads in the discussion and to re-clarify , html and embed codes are not accepted in fb posts

Question is for playing in post , not in new tab

• Susendeep Dutta

Ok,then all you can do is to create accounts on many music streaming sites as possible.Spotify is not good for free streaming.

Before sharing music you have to first setup with your account like privacy levels,post sharing etc then only you can make music sharing possible -

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2393436,00.asp

Some other methods are uploading music to dropbox and posting it in your profile page -

http://www.ampercent.com/play-mp3-songs-facebook-profile/5438/