What can I do to save storage space on my HTC DNA smartphone?

Christine St Syr Griffin January 7, 2013

I just purchased the HTC DNA and I think I am going to love it, however it does not come with external expandable memory. What should I do or use to not waste precious space on a phone that is not too complicated for a novice?

Thanks so much!

for documents you can use dropbox so that to save them there if you have alot of works. Concerning applications not much you can do.

if you have alot of media you can move them to online space and use from there.

To save space -

Never install apps which you are not going to use for long time.Put emphasis on quality apps and read reviews before installing any app so that you won't regret.Choose all-in-one type of apps like Pulse news reader.Make use of Android's inherent feature so as to avoid extra apps.

To store heavy media files,you could utilize a Wi-Fi storage device like Kingston's Wi-Drive which offers 128 GB of storage and supports even Apple devices too.One advantage is that it also acts as a secondary way to store files besides cloud.

More features -

Also,don't let any pile up of many files to get collected.Always make a habit of cleaning stuffs.

• Christine St Syr Griffin

Brilliant thank you so much, I just looked up prices from amazon and it is a perfect solution. I appreciate the advice on apps also sometimes I get a little app crazy but I am learning to curb the urge to splurge on my phone.thanks ever so much,christine