What can I do if my Android Galaxy Tab 10.1 camera is no longer working?

Yumi N July 20, 2013

The first time was the whole tab got hanged and is sent for fixing it. Almost a month. Now it came back, but the camera is not opening. I just realize it this morning. I don’t know what to do. And the camera is the tab original camera. Once it’s not working.

All the camera apps I downloaded couldn’t used the camera. What can I do to solve this problem ASAP? Please let me know.

I agree with the others. If you have had it repaired (whether under warranty or a paid-for repair), you should take it back to the shop and ask that they finish the job. Giving you a half-fixed phone is simply not on.

2. Hossam E

as he says go for warranty or reupdate your camera software or the android software its pretty easy it will not format your mobile but it sometimes make the phone/tablet/android don't update again only by manual update it

well if they repaired perhaps it is still under warranty from them? so call them and see what they do, also ask them before sending to you to try the application that you installed.